As you may have already guessed, my name is Feerojkumar Pulahari and this is my online portfolio blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase some of my project works. Use the links above, below or on the right to view the
projects in detail. Portfolio document will be available on request. I have set up this site mainly as an on-line portfolio so that, potential employers and anyone else who is interested can see what I have previously worked on. However, I also hope to keep it up to date with information on current projects and 3D related activities. I also aim to maintain a set of links to sites I find, that may be useful to others who are attempting to get into the interactive visualization side like myself.
I did my Masters degree(MSc) in Software engneering specalized in Computer Graphics and 3D technology from University of Abertay Dundee, UK. graduated in 2009. Where, I have learned skills in Games/graphics design and development, using, C, VC++, C#, Asp.net, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, OpenGL/Directx, Adobe photoshop, Flash and SQL Server.I have more than 8 years of experience in software development, Visualization and Virtual worlds in a highly motivated and dedicated team of experts.
Some of my interested areas include:
- Interactive visual applicaton design and development (Virtualworlds | 3DGraphics| Virtual reality| Gaming | Simulation).
- Graphics, Web Design and Mobile Application development.
- Simulation and Multimedia systems design & development.
- Technical support and database administration.
My stay in international community has helped me to understand the fundamentals of equality and diversity. My communication skills were developed while working different organisations in UK, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, which also helped me to think at toes and improved my problem solving skills.
Please navigate further in this website to have an overview on some of the projects that I was involved during the last few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment